Not only are GORE-TEX products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions ─ typically found on the inside tag.
If you still have questions after reading the information below, please contact us.
Click below for specific care and washing instructions:
Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
- Wash GORE-TEX Scent Control Outerwear with unscented detergent after 40 hours of field use
- Waders that incorporate neoprene boots should only be washed by hand in cold water and drip-dried. No fabric softener.
Special care for GORE-TEX Scent Control Footwear
- Scent-eliminating sprays and cover scents will not affect the properties of the GORE-TEX membrane. Easy Care of GORE-TEX Footwear (how to wash and dry)
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.
- Easy Care of GORE-TEX Gloves (how to wash, dry and reactivate DWR)